Our play pits are full of LEGO® bricks ready to play with!
The draw of LEGO® bricks is too hard to resist for children and adults of any age – their tactile nature is a perfect draw for all.
Hire a LEGO® play pit
Our foam-sided play pits hold tens of thousands of LEGO bricks, and make a brilliant focus or supplementary activity for a range of events, including:
- Museums – great as a one-off hire for a day for play workshops, or as a longer term play activity for visitors
- Shopping centre events – as a draw for quieter times, or to provide extra capacity for shoppers
- Corporate events – a nice ice breaker for exhibitions and trade stands when run in conjunction with an activity or competition, or for team-building or away day activities.
- Schools – great for open days, wellbeing days, or for workshops to reinforce topics you’ve covered in the classrom
- Weddings – that’s right, you can have your very own LEGO brick play pit at your wedding! Great for keeping the kids entertained (or even the adults after a glass of champagne). You can find more about LEGO hire for your wedding on the Something Borrowed Bricks website.
LEGO play pits can be hired for flexible durations, from just one day to long term hire, and every duration in between.
How play pit hire works
We do all of the hard work! Brick Pits will hire the brick pit and all of the LEGO bricks you need to fill it. A typical play pit hire looks like this:
- We deliver the pit before your event begins (either the day before, or an hour or so before your event is due to begin)
- Brick Pit team members will set your brick pit up wherever it’s required, and fill it with LEGO bricks
- For longer term hires, we’ll arrange regular maintenance visits to clean the pits and check the quality of the LEGO bricks is still suitable
- Once you’re done, we’ll tidy the LEGO bricks away and take the play pit away